Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why do I worry about everyone else face

Has there ever been an individual or indiviuals that just get under your skin?  I know people are going to piss you off..my problem is why does it affect me sooooooo much?  Why do I care?  Why should I care?  This is one of those faces that I need to get rid of.  Its not very flattering.  The thing that I have to work on is to let go.  Not everyone views their situation as a blessing.  Some people just dont know how good they have it and its not up to me to show it to them.  I cant show them the light.  Its their life and if they want to bitch and moan then go for it.  I no longer want to be apart of it.  I have got to learn to let go.   I need to jsut worry about what I have and not what others have.  Because the grass really isnt greener on the other side...they just use better fertilizer.  So starting today..I no longer care.  I will no longer this get under my skin..I will no longer worry about it.  Things happen for a reason and just because its happening for someone else doesnt mean that its benefitting them.  My focus is on the kids and the husband...and now the dog.  God gave me what He gave me because this is what He wanted for me and I am going to do the best that I can in every role that I have.  So today starts a new day.  I am shedding this face and Iwill not let the actions or fortunes of someone else affect me.  I have all the fortunes that I can handle right now

No comments:

Post a Comment